Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Peerless mystery transformers

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member jmarkwart's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi All,
    I was clearing out a closet in my workroom and came across a Peerless power and output transformer set that I can't identify. Power is #6473 and the pair of outputs are #16517. I looked through my Altec tube output circuit schematics but couldn't match the numbers. Anybody here know? The outputs only have end bells on one side, so they probably laid down in a "low profile" chassis.
    Jeff

  2. #2
    Inactive Member analogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there:
    If you have access to an audio generator and a scope, you can easily measure the primary impedance of your output transformers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28236960 times.